YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 2nd October and 24th October, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Corporate Plan 2020-25 – Cabinet: 21st October, 2019.
5. Q2 Sickness Absence Report 2019/20 – Cabinet: 18th November, 2019. [Reference]
6. Corporate Safeguarding Summary Report – November 2019 – Cabinet: 18th November, 2019. [Reference]
7. Treasury Management Mid-Year Report 2019/20 – Cabinet: 18th November, 2019. [Reference]
(The references from Cabinet from 18th November, 2019 will be forwarded when available)
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Welfare Reform – Progress Report.
9. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th November, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.