YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 5TH FEBRUARY, 2020 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 19th December, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Withdrawal of Discretionary Funding for Fare Paying School Transport Services (Which do not Cater for Pupils who Qualify for Free School Transport) – Cabinet: 16th December, 2019.
5. Pay Policy 2020/2021 – Cabinet: 20th January, 2020. [View Supplementary Information tabled at meeting]
6. Final Proposals for the Revenue Budget 2020/21 – Cabinet, 3rd February, 2020. (Reference to follow) [View Reference tabled at meeting]
7. Capital Strategy 2020/21 and Final Capital Proposals 2020/21 to 2024/25 – Cabinet, 3rd February, 2020. (Reference to follow) [View Reference tabled at meeting]
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Corporate Plan 2020-25.
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2019.
10. Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2019.
11. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
29th January, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, Ms. S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.