YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 16TH OCTOBER, 2019 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(Members are asked to note the time of this meeting)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 24th September, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Annual Monitoring Report 2019 – Cabinet: 7th October, 2019.
(Reference from Cabinet will follow when available)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Penarth – Cardiff Barrage Sustainable Transport Corridor WelTAG Update and Next Steps.
[View Supplementary Information 1]
[View Supplementary Information 2]
[View Amended Appendix A]
Report of the Managing Director –
6. National Development Framework (NDF) 2020-2040 Consultation Draft – Response to Welsh Government.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
9th October, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. S. Sivagnanam;
Councillors: V.J. Bailey, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, M.J.G. Morgan, A.R. Robertson, L.O. Rowlands and S.T. Wiliam