YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th October, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Coastal Monitoring Annual Update – Clive Moon, Engineering Manager – Environment.
5. Section 106 Off-site Affordable Housing Contributions – Cabinet: 4th November, 2019.
6. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Corporate Plan 2020 – 25 – Cabinet: 21st October, 2019.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April 2019 to 31st August 2019.
Reports of the Managing Director –
8. Quarter 1 2019-20 Performance Report: An Environmentally Responsible and Prosperous Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
9. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
12th November, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. S. Sivagnanam;
Councillors: V.J. Bailey, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, M.J.G. Morgan, A.R. Robertson, L.O. Rowlands and S.T. Wiliam