YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 21ST JANUARY, 2020 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 17th December, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Withdrawal of Discretionary Funding for Fare Paying School Transport Services (Which do not Cater for Pupils who Qualify for Free School Transport) – Cabinet: 16th December, 2019.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2019.
Report of the Managing Director –
6. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th January, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. S. Sivagnanam;
Councillors: V.J. Bailey, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, M.J.G. Morgan, A.R. Robertson, L.O. Rowlands and S.T. Wiliam