Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 4TH DECEMBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th November, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Leisure Management Contract – Year 5 Report.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2018/19.
6. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2018/19.
7. Telecare Service Update.
8. Proposal to Develop a Regional Social Care Workforce Development Unit for Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff: Cabinet – 6th November, 2017.
9. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2016-2017 – Final Version: Cabinet – 6th November, 2017.
10. National Collaborative Commissioning: Integrated Health and Social Care Programme – Annual Report: Cabinet – 20th November, 2017.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th November, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Gareth Davies, Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Ms. B.E. Brooks;
Vice Chairman: Councillor K.F. McCaffer;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, S.T. Edwards, K.P. Mahoney, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas.