YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH MARCH, 2022 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th January, 2022.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Social Services –
4. Support for Carers in the Vale of Glamorgan.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Leisure Management Contract – Year 9 Performance Report. [View Presentation]
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring 1st April to 31st January, 2022.
7. Proposed Development of the Vale Alliance - An Integrated Model for the Delivery of Health and Social Care to Adult Citizens in the Vale of Glamorgan. [View Vale Alliance Presentation]
8. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 3 Performance 2021/22.
9. Service Plans and Target Setting to Deliver the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Annual Delivery Plan 2022/23.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring).
10. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st March, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor S.J. Griffiths
Vice Chair: Councillor N.C. Thomas
Councillors: J. Aviet, J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, R. Nugent-Finn and J.W. Thomas (plus two vacancies)
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team and in so doing taking into account relevant risk assessments. Council meetings will not be held at their usual location until further notice. Meetings will take place virtually and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak ‘interested parties’ where appropriate. These meetings will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website.
With effect from 5th May 2022 in order to comply with Sections 46 and 47 of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 certain meetings will require those attending to be able to “speak to and be heard by each other and to see and be seen by each other”. Democratic Services and ICT colleagues are working to ensure that the requirements of Sections 46 and 47 will be adhered to in readiness for 5th May 2022.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709855.