YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting LEARNING AND CULTURE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 14TH JANUARY, 2021 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th December, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Review of Statues, Monuments, Street Names and Building Names – Cabinet: 2nd November, 2020.
5. School Admission Arrangements 2022/23 – Cabinet: 16th November, 2020.
6. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report 2019/20 – Cabinet: 30th November, 2020.
Reports of the Director of Learning and Skills –
7. Impact of Work in the Central South Consortium’s Business Plan on the Region and The Vale of Glamorgan Local Authority.
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November 2020.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2020/21.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th January, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Ms. C. Lindsey, Tel: 01446 709144
To the Members of the Learning and Culture Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Councillors: N.P. Hodges, T.H. Jarvie, G.C. Kemp, Mrs. J.M. Norman, A.C. Parker, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, L.O. Rowlands and N.C. Thomas
Also invited to attend as co-opted members:
Dr. M. Price (Roman Catholic Church).
Mr. A. Rickett (Church in Wales).
Vacant (Parent Governor – Secondary Sector)
Mrs. J. Lynch-Wilson (Parent Governor – Primary Sector).
Also invited to attend as non-voting observers:
Mr. H. Gapper (Welsh Medium Education).
Mr. Isaac Cramb (Vale Youth Forum).
Mr. Thomas Froud (Vale Youth Forum)
Vacant (Free Churches).
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709144.