YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH DECEMBER, 2020 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 29th September, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
4. Pay Review – Cabinet: 16th November, 2020.
Report of the Head of Finance/Section 151 Officer –
5. Shared Regulatory Services Draft Budget Proposal 2021/22.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Overview and Update of the Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Pay Review – Cabinet: 16th November, 2020.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
2nd December, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709429
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council – Councillors D. Lewis and D. Patel
- Cardiff Council – Councillors Ms. M. Mackie and M. Michael
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors J.W. Thomas and E. Williams
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709429.