Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH OCTOBER, 2017 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4 July2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Nomination of Representatives from Town and Community Councils for the Public Services Board, Reshaping Services Board, Reshaping Services Project Team, Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee and the Strong Communities Fund Evaluation Panel.
6. Our Vale - Our Future - The Public Services Board Draft Wellbeing Plan. [View Presentation]
7. Information on Care First for Town and Community Councils - Andrea Davies, Corporate Health and Safety Officer.
11th October, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709855.
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J. Charles;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. C.A. Cave;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, S.T. Edwards, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, N.P. Hodges, P.G. King, Mrs. K.R. McCaffer, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, A.R. Robertson and M.R. Wilson
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils.