YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH JANUARY, 2020 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th October, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Fire Service Statistics for the Vale of Glamorgan Fire Service Area – Mr. Chris Hadfield – Group Manager, South Wales Fire and Rescue Service.
6. Overview of the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Planning Process – Ms. V. Robinson – Operational Manager for Planning and Building Control.
Reports of the Managing Director –
7. Town and Community Councils Charter Update.
8. Nomination of Representatives from Town and Community Councils for the Public Services Board, Reshaping Services Town & Community Councils and Voluntary Sector Project Team, Voluntary Sector Joint Liaison Committee and the Strong Communities Fund Evaluation Panel.
22nd January, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen: (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. S.M. Hanks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, V.J. Bailey, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, N.P. Hodges, M.J.G. Morgan, A.C. Parker, R.A. Penrose, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, A.R. Robertson and M.R. Wilson;
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils.