YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting COMMUNITY LIAISON COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 26TH JANUARY, 2021 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th October, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Police Matters.
5. Fire and Rescue Service Matters.
6. Request for Consideration from St. Nicholas and Bonvilston Community Council –
Obstruction of Footways by Vegetation.
7. Vale Census 2021.
8. Review of Statues, Monuments, Street Names and Building Names – Cabinet: 2nd November, 2020.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Delivery Plan (Improvement Plan Part 1) 2021-22.
19th January, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers – in the first instance, enquires should be made of Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Community Liaison Committee -
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. S.M. Hanks;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. R.M. Birch;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. C.A. Cave, N.P. Hodges, M.J.G. Morgan, A.C. Parker, R.A. Penrose, Mrs. S.D. Perkes, A.R. Robertson, L.O. Rowlands and M.R. Wilson
and Representatives of Town and Community Councils.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Committee, Officers and interested parties in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709855.