Notice of Meeting VALE OF GLAMORGAN LOCAL ACCESS FORUM
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 13TH FEBRUARY, 2019 AT 5.30 P.M.*
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
* In order to comply with relevant Guidance and Regulations governing the appointment of Local Access Forums, the Forum will, in effect, hold two meetings on the same evening. It is anticipated that the first meeting will finish at approximately 6.15 p.m., following which there will be a short break for refreshments. A further meeting of the Forum will then commence, with the appointment of a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman being the first items of business. (The agenda for the second meeting is also attached.)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Welcome / Introduction from Secretary.
3. Introduction by Members.
4. Rights of Way Team – Outline of Service Areas.
5. Procedure for Claiming Expenses.
6. Procedure for Appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman.
7. Rights of Way Improvement Plan (ROWIP).
Members are asked to refer to the attached report regarding arrangements for the appointment of Chairman and Deputy Chairman of the Forum, which will take place at the second meeting of the Forum to be held at 6.30 p.m. following refreshments.
Secretary, Local Access Forum
7th February, 2019
This agenda is also available in Welsh
To Members of the Forum
1. Mr. J. Herbert
2. Councillor E. Williams
3. Mr. G. Thomas
4. Mr. Huw Stuart McMillan
5. Mr. Rowland Pittard
6. Mr. F. Coleman
7. Mrs. S. Davies
8. Mr. Sean Gaffney
9. Mr. Ian Fraser
10. Mrs. K. Lucas
11. Mr. R. Simpson
12. Mrs. R. Exley
Mr. G. Davies, Democratic and Scrutiny Services Officer, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. B. Guy, Operational Manager, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. G.W. Teague, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. S. Pickering, Team Leader, Countryside Services, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mrs. S. Thomas, Public Rights of Way, Vale of Glamorgan Council
Mr. R. Taylor, Landscape and Outdoor Recreation Branch, Land, nature and Forestry Division, Welsh Assembly Government
Ms. M. Miyata-Lee, Natural Resources Wales, Cartref Court, Brecon Road, Abergavenny, CP7 7AX