YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 11TH MARCH, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director -
3. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Human Resources and Organisational Development.
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills–
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Standards and Provision.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Learning and Skills –
6. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Standards and Provision. - Interviews.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th March, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen, Tel: Barry (01446) 709856
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor J.W. Thomas);
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor T.H. Jarvie);
Councillors L. Burnett, Dr. I.J. Johnson, N. Moore and R.A. Penrose.