YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SENIOR MANAGEMENT APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 25TH MARCH, 2019 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26 February 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Managing Director -
4. Recruitment and Selection Arrangements for the Head of Policy and Business Transformation.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th March, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees, Tel: Barry (01446) 709413
To All Members of the Senior Management Appointment Committee -
Chairman: Leader (Councillor J.W. Thomas);
Vice-Chairman: Deputy Leader (Councillor T.H. Jarvie);
Councillors L. Burnett, Dr. I.J. Johnson, N. Moore and R.A. Penrose.