Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21st September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer –
4. Code of Conduct Training 2017 – Vale of Glamorgan Town and Community Councils and Co-Opted Members of the Vale of Glamorgan Council.
5. Applications for Dispensations Granted, September 2012 – July 2017.
6. Public Services Ombudsman for Wales Annual Report and Accounts 2016/17.
7. Adjudication Panel for Wales Annual Report 2014/15 – 2015/16.
8. Standards Committee Forward Work Programme.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer –
10. Local Dispute Resolution Procedure – Hearings.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th November, 2017
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, Mrs. A. Moore and Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn.
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mr. A. Lane
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy