Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 24TH JANUARY , 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 22nd November, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
4. Minutes of the Appointments Committee Re Standards Committee – 20 December 2018 – For Noting.
5. Application for Dispensation.
6. Observations by Independent Standards Committee Members at Vale of Glamorgan Council meetings.
7. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
9. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
18th January, 2019
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: L. Burnett, R. Crowley and B.T. Gray.
Mr. A. Lane (Chairman)
Mr. R. Hendicott (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. D. Carsley
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy