Browser does not support script.
YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 11TH JULY, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Appointment of Chairman.
3. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 21st March, 2019.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
6. Applications for Dispensation.
7. Observations by Independent Standards Committee Members at Vale of Glamorgan Council and Town and Community Council meetings.
8. Timetable of Meetings.
9. Joint Standards Committee Arrangements.
10. Adjudication Panel for Wales Annual Report 2017/18.
11. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
13. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
14. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th July, 2019
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths and L.O. Rowlands
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. R. Hendicott
Mrs. L. Tinsley
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy