YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting STANDARDS COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 12TH MARCH, 2020 AT 2.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM 2, CIVIC OFFICES
(Members are asked to note that
Training in Respect of Ombudsman Investigations into Complaints
will take place for Members of the Committee
following the meeting)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 23rd January, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
4. Applications for Dispensation and Use of the Monitoring Officer’s Delegated Powers. [View Late Application]
5. Collaboration with Bridgend County Borough Council regarding Standards.
6. Local Authority’s Register of Gifts and Hospitality – Update Following Full Council of 26th February, 2020.
7. Forward Work Programme 2020/21.
8. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Monitoring Officer / Head of Legal and Democratic Services –
10. Correspondence with the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th March, 2020
A Version of this Agenda is Available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers: In the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mrs. K. Bowen (Tel: 01446 709856).
To Members of the Standards Committee
Councillors: B.T. Gray, O. Griffiths and Ms. M. Wright
Mr. R. Hendicott (Chairman)
Mrs. L. Tinsley (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. R. Alexander
Mrs. P. Hallett
Mr. G. Watkins
Town and Community Council Representative:
Councillor M. Cuddy