YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting WELSH CHURCH ACT ESTATE COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 1, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th June, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Investment Portfolio Update from Tilney Financial Planning Ltd.
[View Presentation] [View 1 year Performance]
Reports of the Director of Resources –
5. Applications for Financial Assistance 2019/20.
6. Annual Report and Accounts 2018/19.
7. Land at Glebe Fields, Sully.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Resources –
9. Land at Glebe Fields, Sully.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16 September, 2019
A version of this agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Ms. A. Rudman: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Welsh Church Act Estate Committee -
Chairman: Councillor G.A. Cox;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Councillors: Mrs. J.E. Charles, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, K.P. Mahoney and S.T. Wiliam