Deliver the vision for housing and housing services across the Vale of Glamorgan, as detailed in the Local Housing Strategy
Work closely with Public and Private Sector Housing, the Planning Department, housing developers, Registered Social Landlords and third sector organisations to plan, develop and improve housing and related services.
Housing Strategy is responsible for planning and delivering the strategic aims of the Local Housing Strategy, including:
- Develop and monitor housing related strategies and plans.
- Plan and develop affordable housing.
- Maintain the Aspire2Own scheme for low cost home ownership.
- Promote the involvement of rural communities in identifying housing issues and solutions
- Work in Partnership with key stakeholders.
- Strategic development of Tenant and Resident Engagement.
- Ensure housing upholds the values of Equality and Diversity.
- Consult on housing issues, plans, strategies and development.