YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting AUDIT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2020 AT 6.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the Meeting held on 29th July, 2020.
5. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Managing Director –
6. Audit Wales - Audit Enquiries to those Charged with Governance and Management.
7. External Audit Plan 2020.
8. Audit of the 2019/20 Financial Statements – Reporting to those charged with Governance. [View amended Appendix A]
9. Audit Wales – Financial Sustainability Assessment – Vale of Glamorgan Council.
10. Corporate Risk Register Quarter 1 Update.
11. Corporate Complaints Annual Report 2019/20.
Reports of the Head of the Regional Internal Audit Service –
12. Annual Internal Audit Plan 2020/21.
13. Regional Internal Audit Service Charter 2020/21.
14. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A (4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
15. Any other items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
17th September, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: 01446 709249
To the Members of the Audit Committee
Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Vice-Chairman: To be appointed at the meeting;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands and M.R. Wilson and Mr. P. Lewis (Lay Member)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709249.