YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 11.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE
COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 2nd July, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Revised Guidance on Determining the Suitability of Applicants and Licensees in the Hackney and Private Hire Trades.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
27th August 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. G. Davies, Barry Tel: (01446) 709249
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. J.M. Norman, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Ms. M. Wright.