YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH DECEMBER 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meetings held on 14th November, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Disciplinary for a Vehicle Proprietor - Existing Driver – M.
6. Disciplinary for Existing Driver – A (Deferred from 14th November, 2019).
7. Disclosure and Barring Service – R.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th December, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. C. Lindsey, Tel: (01446) 709144
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. J.M. Norman, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands, S.T. Wiliam, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Ms. M. Wright