YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 30th JULY, 2020 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th February, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Operational Manager for Legal Services in Respect of the Vale of Glamorgan Commons Registration Authority –
4. Application 1/2019 – To Register Land at Maes y Ffynnon, St Nicholas as a Town or Village Green Under s15 of the Commons Act 2006.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing -
5. Policy on Determining the Suitability of Temporary Screens in Taxi or Private Hire Vehicles. [Additional Information - Cardiff Council's COVID 19 Policy (with amendments)] [Email from the Taxi Trade]
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
23rd July 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Mr Matthew Swindell, Tel: (01446) 709479
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor J.W. Thomas;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, Mrs. J.M. Norman, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn, L.O. Rowlands, S.T. Wiliam, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Ms. M. Wright
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Committee Members, Members of the Council, Officers and any interested party, as identified by the Licensing Officer to speak or be in attendance for an agenda item. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com, or tel. 01446 709479.