YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH DECEMBER, 2020 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 10th November, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Director of Social Services –
4. Vale, Valleys and Cardiff Regional Adoption Collaborative Annual Report 2019/20.
5. Day Services Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic – Cabinet: 16th November, 2020.
6. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2019/20 – Cabinet: 30th November, 2020.
[Reference to be provided verbally at the meeting]
7. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual Delivery Plan (Improvement Plan Part 1) 2021-22 – Cabinet: 30th November, 2020.
[Reference to be provided verbally at the meeting].
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
8. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 2 Performance 2020/21.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
9. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th September 2020.
10. Initial Revenue Budget Proposals 2021/22.
11. Initial Capital Programme Proposals 2021/22 to 2025/26.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st December, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn and J.W. Thomas (plus two vacancies)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709855.