YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER 2020 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 11th February, 2020.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Working Towards Recovery – September 2020.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
6. Annual Report of the Director of Social Services 2019-2020 – Challenge Version.
7. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 1 Performance 2020/21.
8. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July 2020.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. 4th Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2020/21.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th September, 2020
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee as appointed at the Annual Meeting on 14th September, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709855.