YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 6th July, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Foster Wales – Amy McArdle, Vale of Glamorgan Marketing and Recruitment Co-Ordinator. [View Presentation]
5. Closure of Independent Residential Care Homes – Cabinet: 19th July, 2021.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
6. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 1 Performance 2021/22.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
7. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th September, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh.
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor S.J. Griffiths
Vice Chair: Councillor N.C. Thomas
Councillors: J. Aviet, J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, R. Nugent-Finn and J.W. Thomas (plus two vacancies)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak “interested parties” where appropriate. The meeting will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709855.