YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH JANUARY 2021 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th December, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Update on the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Regional Partnership Board.
5. Audit Wales – Review of Out-Sourced Leisure Services.
6. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 30th November, 2020.
Report of the Managing Director –
7. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2020/21.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th January, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn and J.W. Thomas (plus two vacancies)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709855.