YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting HOMES AND SAFE COMMUNITIES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 18TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 16th July, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2018/19 – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
5. Housing Development Strategy, Housing Development Policy and Housing Development Procedures – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
6. Supporting People Contracts – One Stop Shop – Cabinet: 9th September, 2019.
(The Cabinet Report from 9th September, 2019 is attached and the reference from 9th September, 2019 will be forwarded to Committee Members as soon as it is available.)
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Update Report for the Civil Protection Unit.
8. Timebanking – Monitoring Report.
9. Homelessness Prevention Strategy 2018-22 – Monitoring Report.
10. Tenant Engagement Strategy – Monitoring Report.
Report of the Managing Director –
11. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
11th September, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Home and Safe Communities Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. S.D. Perkes;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Ms. J. Aviet;
Councillors: J.C. Bird, Ms. B.E. Brooks, Mrs. C.A. Cave, Miss. A.M. Collins, S.J. Griffiths, Mrs. S.M. Hanks, A.C. Parker and L.O. Rowlands
1 representative, in a co-opted non-voting observer capacity, of the following organisation:
Citizens Advice Cardiff and Vale
plus 4 Representatives from Tenant Working Group / Panel:
Mrs. G. Doyle
Mrs. I. Gannon
Mr. A. Raybould
Ms. H. Smith