Notice of Meeting MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 26TH FEBRUARY, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 18th December, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Overview and Update on Shared Regulatory Services.
5. Welsh Government Consultation on Improving Public Transport.
Report of the Head of Finance –
6. 2019 Audit Plan – Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
19th February, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709429
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council - Councillors D. Patel and D. Lewis
- Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. N. Mackie
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors V.P. Driscoll and T.H. Jarvie.