YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 11th June, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Report of the Head of Finance and Section 151 Officer –
4. Audit of the 2018/19 Joint Committee Financial Statements.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Overview and Update on Shared Regulatory Services.
6. Shared Regulatory Services Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan 2019/20.
7. Shared Regulatory Services Food Law Enforcement Service Plan 2019/20.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd September, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709429
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
· Bridgend County Borough Council – Councillors D. Lewis and D. Patel
· Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. N. Mackie
· Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors J.W. Thomas and E. Williams