YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 10TH DECEMBER, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 10th September, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
4. Draft Budget Proposals 2019/20.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Shared Regulatory Services Fees and Charges 2020/21.
6. Overview and Update on Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Delivering with Less – Environmental Health Services – Wales Audit Office Follow Up Review.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
3rd December, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709429
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council – Councillors D. Lewis and D. Patel
- Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. N. Mackie
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors J.W. Thomas and E. Williams