Allow all Cookies
YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 28TH SEPTEMBER, 2021 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 22nd June, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Reports of the Head of Finance/Section 151 Officer -
4. Audit Wales 2021 Audit Plan.
5. Audit Wales – Audit Enquiries to those Charged with Governance and Management.
6. Audit of the 2020/21 SRS Financial Statements.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Overview and Update on Shared Regulatory Services.
8. Shared Regulatory Services Health and Safety Enforcement Service Plan 2021/22.
9. Shared Regulatory Services Food and Feed Law Enforcement Service Plan 2021/22.
10. Head of Shared Regulatory Services.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
22nd September, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709249.