YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 22ND JUNE, 2021 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Appointment of Chairman.
2. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
3. Apologies for absence.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 23rd March, 2021.
5. To receive declarations of interest.
Joint Report of the Director of Environment and Housing and Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
6. Shared Regulatory Services Annual Report. [View Supplementary Information]
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Shared Regulatory Services Business Plan.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
16th June, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council – Councillors D. Lewis and D. Patel
- Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael and Ms. N. Mackie
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors J.W. Thomas and E. Williams
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709249.