YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting SHARED REGULATORY SERVICES JOINT COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 14TH DECEMBER, 2021 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of:
(i) the Meeting held on 28th September, 2021; and
(ii) the Special Meeting held on 2nd December, 2021.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
Report of the Deputy Section 151 Officer –
4. Implementation Reserve.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Shared Regulatory Services Draft Budget Proposal 2022/23.
6. Overview and Update of the Shared Regulatory Services.
7. Shared Regulatory Services Fees and Charges 2022-23.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
7th December, 2021
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance,
enquiries should be made of
G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To Members of the Shared Regulatory Services Joint Committee
- Bridgend County Borough Council – Councillors D. Lewis and D. Patel
- Cardiff Council – Councillors M. Michael (Chair) and N. Mackie
- Vale of Glamorgan Council – Councillors J.W. Thomas and E. Williams (Vice-Chair)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709249.