Allow all Cookies
YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2020 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
4. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
5. Update on the Community Benefits and Sustainability Outcomes of Band B of the 21st Century Schools Programme.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
6. Local Housing Market Assessment (LHMA) 2019.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
7. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Annual Monitoring Report 2020.
8. Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan 2011-2026: Bro Tathan Y Porth Draft Development Brief Public Consultation.
9. Safer Vale Partnership Strategy 2020-2023.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
10. Retender of a Supported Living Service for People with a Learning and/or Physical Disability.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Retender of a Supported Living Service for People with a Learning and/or Physical Disability.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
13th October, 2020
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.