YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 21ST DECEMBER, 2020 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
(i) 30th November
(ii) 7th December, 2020.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of Meetings –
4. Cardiff Capital Region City Deal Regional Cabinet Meeting – 16th November, 2020.
5. Glamorgan Heritage Coast Minutes – 27th November, 2020.
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
6. Local Government and Elections (Wales) Bill - An Update.
7. Corporate Joint Committees - Response to Welsh Government Consultation.
8. Local Government and Elections Bill - Part 6 Performance and Governance of Principal Councils - Consultation Response.
9. Precept Payment Dates 2021-2022.
10. Council Tax Unoccupied Dwellings: 2021-2022.
11. Cabinet Quarterly Work Programmes – October to December 2020 and January to March 2021.
12. Use of the Managing Director's Emergency Powers.
Reports of the Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
13. Update on the Proposal to Increase the Number of Primary School Places in Cowbridge to Meet the Increased Demand as a Result of Recent and Proposed Housing Developments.
14. Update on the Proposal to Establish a Specialist Resource Base at Whitmore High School from September 2021.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
15. Response to the Welsh Government Consultation on The Town and Country Planning (Strategic Development Plan) (Wales) Regulations 2021.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport –
16. Objection Report – Penarth Esplanade and Adjacent Streets – Proposed Traffic Regulation Order.
17. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
18. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
15th December, 2020
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor L. Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.