YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting CABINET
Date and time
of Meeting MONDAY, 7th SEPTEMBER, 2020 AT 2.00 PM
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Reports of the Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources –
4. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st July, 2020.
5. Capital Monitoring for the period 1st April 2020 to 31st July 2020.
6. Welsh Language Standards Annual Monitoring Report 2019-20.
7. Cabinet Annual Strategic Forward Work Programme September 2020 to April 2021 and Cabinet Quarterly Work Programmes – July to September and October to December 2020.
Report of the Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration –
8. Strong Communities Grant Fund 2020-2025.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services –
9. Disposal of Small Parcel of Housing Owned Land at Ceri Avenue, Rhoose.
Report of the Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services –
10. Local Democracy and Boundary Commission for Wales – Review of Electoral Arrangements of the County Borough of the Vale of Glamorgan.
Report of Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health –
11. Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) Local Authority Performance Review – April 2019 – March 2020.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
1st September, 2020
This document is available in Welsh / Mae’r ddogfen hon ar gael yn Gymraeg
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers:
In the first instance, enquiries should be made to
Mr. M. Swindell Tel: 01446 709479
To the Members of the Cabinet
Councillor N. Moore (Executive Leader and Cabinet Member for Performance and Resources)
Councillor Lis Burnett (Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Education and Regeneration)
Councillor Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson (Cabinet Member for Housing and Building Services)
Councillor E. Williams (Cabinet Member for Legal, Regulatory and Planning Services)
Councillor K.F. McCaffer (Cabinet Member for Leisure, Arts and Culture)
Councillor P.G. King (Cabinet Member for Neighbourhood Services and Transport)
Councillor B.T. Gray (Cabinet Member for Social Care and Health)
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council and Officers in support of the agenda items. The meeting will be recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s internet site. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact email@example.com or tel. 01446 709479.