Notice of Meeting DEMOCRATIC SERVICES COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 17TH OCTOBER, 2018 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Report of the Head of Democratic Services –
4. Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales (IRWP) Draft Annual Report 2019/20.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Member Development Expo Working Group.
6. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
7. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th October, 2018
A version of this agenda is available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985:
Inspection of Background Papers In the first instance enquires should be made of Mr. J. Rees (tel: 01446 709413)
e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
To All Members of the Democratic Services Committee
Chairman: Councillor O. Griffiths;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.J. Griffiths;
Councillors G.D.D. Carroll, N.P. Hodges, K.F. McCaffer, N. Moore, M.J.G. Morgan, L.O. Rowlands, N.C. Thomas and E. Williams.