Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time TUESDAY, 26TH SEPTEMBER, 2017 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 24th July, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
5. Determination of Voluntary Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy – J.
Report of the Head of Adult Services and Locality Manager –
6. Determination of Redundancy / Early Retirement – M.
Report of the Head of Adult Social Services –
7. Application for Flexible Retirement – W.
Report of the Head of Finance –
8. Determination of Redundancy / Early Retirement – E.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
20th September, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, S.T. Edwards, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore and N.C. Thomas.