Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time MONDAY, 20TH NOVEMBER, 2017 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 3, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26th September, 2017.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Managing Director –
5. Determination of Redundancy – Team A within the Regeneration Service – W, L and J.
6. Determination of Redundancy – Team B within the Regeneration Service – A, P, B, D, M, T and J.
Report of the Head of Human Resources –
7. Determination of Redundancy – W.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
14th November, 2017
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. J. Rees Tel: (01446) 709413
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Councillors: Mrs. P. Drake, S.T. Edwards, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore and N.C. Thomas.