Notice of Meeting EARLY RETIREMENT / REDUNDANCY COMMITTEE
Date and time THURSDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2018 AT 4.00 P.M.
Venue COMMITTEE ROOM NO. 2, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 8 November 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are requested to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
4. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Report of the Managing Director –
5. Determination of Redundancy - P.
Report of the Head of Finance / Section 151 Officer –
6. Determination of Redundancy / Early Retirement – S.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
7. Application for Flexible Retirement – W.
8. Determination of Redundancy/Early Retirement on the Grounds of Redundancy – B.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
30th November, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985.
Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Mr. G. Davies Tel: (01446) 709249
To Members of the Early Retirement / Redundancy Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor S.T. Edwards;
Councillors: Mrs. C.A. Cave, Mrs. P. Drake, G. John, Mrs. A. Moore and N.C. Thomas.