Notice of Meeting PUBLIC PROTECTION LICENSING COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 8TH JANUARY, 2019 AT 10.00 A.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 4th December, 2018.
3. To receive declarations of interest under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting).
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
4. Application to Waive the Vale of Glamorgan Council’s Age Policy Guidelines for the Grant of a Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence Skoda Octavia SE TDI CR.
5. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
Reports of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Disciplinary for Existing Driver – E.
7. Disciplinary for Existing Driver – L.
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th December, 2018
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985 -
Inspection of background papers: in the first instance enquires should be made of Ms. A. Rudman, Barry Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Public Protection Licensing Committee -
Chairman: Councillor V.P. Driscoll;
Vice-Chairman: Councillor Mrs. J.E. Charles;
Councillors: G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, Mrs. P. Drake, O. Griffiths, Dr. I.J. Johnson, K.P. Mahoney, K.F. McCaffer, Mrs. A. Moore, Mrs. J.M. Norman, L.O. Rowlands, J.W. Thomas, Mrs. M.R. Wilkinson and Ms. M. Wright.