YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 17TH FEBRUARY, 2022 AT 5.00 P.M. **
Venue REMOTE MEETING
** Members are asked to note the commencement time of the meeting
1. Apologies for absence.
2. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
3. Update from GLAM and the Ethnic Minority Staff Network. [View GLAM Presentation] [View Diverse Network Presentation]
4. Draft Public Participation Strategy – Cabinet: 24th January, 2022. [View Presentation]
5. Pay Policy 2022/23 – Cabinet: 14th February, 2022 [View Reference]
Reports of the Chief Executive –
6. Welsh Language Promotion Strategy. [View Welsh version of Appendices]
7. Vale of Glamorgan Council Draft Annual Development Plan 2022/23.
8. 3rd Quarter Scrutiny Recommendation Tracking 2021/22 and Updated Committee Forward Work Programme Schedule 2021/22.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th February, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor M.R. Wilson;
Vice-Chair: Councillor P. Drake;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, G.A. Cox, R. Crowley, V.P. Driscoll, G. John, Dr. I.J. Johnson, S. Sivagnanam and J.W. Thomas.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to current restrictions and the requirement for social distancing this meeting will not be held at its usual location. This will be a virtual meeting and ‘attendance’ will be restricted to Members of the Council, relevant officers and any registered to speak “interested parties” where appropriate. The meeting will be live streamed and recorded for subsequent transmission via the Council’s public website. If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 01446 709279.