YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting CORPORATE PERFORMANCE AND RESOURCES SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting WEDNESDAY, 12TH OCTOBER, 2022 AT 6.00 P.M.
Venue REMOTE MEETING
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meetings held on 16th June and 13th July, 2022.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Vale of Glamorgan Council: Annual Performance Calendar 2022/23 – Cabinet: 7th July, 2022.
5. Closure of Accounts 2021/22 – Cabinet: 21st July, 2022.
6. Capital Closure of Accounts 2021/22 – Cabinet: 21st July, 2022.
7. Welsh Language Standards Annual Monitoring Report 2021-22 – Cabinet: 21st July, 2022.
8. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Annual-Self Assessment 2021/22 – Cabinet: 8th September, 2022.
Reports of the Director of Corporate Resources –
9. Revenue Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2022.
10. Vale of Glamorgan Public Services Board Annual Report 2020-21.
11. Annual Delivery Plan Monitoring Report: Quarter 1 Performance 2022/23.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring)
12. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
13. Any items which the Chair has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th October, 2022
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
M. Thomas, Tel: Barry (01446) 709279
To All Members of the Corporate Performance and Resources Scrutiny Committee
Chair: Councillor J. Protheroe;
Vice-Chair: Councillor E. Goodjohn;
Councillors: G.D.D. Carroll, P. Drake, C.P. Franks, S.J. Haines, H.C. Hamilton, S.M. Hanks, Dr. I.J. Johnson, B. Loveluck-Edwards and N.J. Wood
PLEASE NOTE: The Council is adhering to Welsh Government’s guidance in relation to public health risks. The Council’s Covid 19 measures are kept under review based on guidance received from the Welsh Government and the Council’s Health and Safety Team.
Council meetings will be held in line with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy: https://www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk/Documents/_Committee%20Reports/Remote-Procedures-COVID-19/Multi-Location-Meetings-Policy-i.pdf
and details at paragraphs 21.2 and 21.3 which meetings will be held on a hybrid and remote only basis.
Meetings of the Vale of Glamorgan Council will also be livestreamed, except where Part II matters are wholly or in part being considered, in accordance with the Council’s Multi-Location Meetings Policy.
If taking part, this means that you are being recorded both visually and in sound with the meeting being transmitted on the internet. This is done for the purposes of supporting and promoting democratic engagement and public interest. We will retain the data for 6 years and then offer it to the archivist at the Glamorgan Records Office for permanent retention. You have the right to apply to access, rectify, restrict, object or erase this data. The Information Regulator is the Information Commissioner who can be contacted https://ico.org.uk/. The Data Protection Officer for the Council can be contacted at DPO@valeofglamorgan.gov.uk.
Meetings that are held on hybrid basis will take place in the Council Chamber and online. Generally the public gallery in the Chamber is not filmed. However, by entering the meeting room and using the public seating area you are consenting to being filmed and to the possible use of those images and sound recordings for livestreaming and/or training purposes.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01446 709249.