YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT; ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER.
Notice of Meeting ENVIRONMENT AND REGENERATION SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting THURSDAY, 4TH APRIL, 2019 AT 4.30 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
(NOTE: MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO NOTE THE COMMENCEMENT TIME OF THIS MEETING)
(***COUNCIL MEMBERS, MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC AND INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ADVISED THAT CONSIDERATION OF AGENDA ITEM NO. 7 - PROPOSED PARKING MANAGEMENT POLICY WILL NOT COMMENCE BEFORE 5.30 P.M.)
1. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on 7th March, 2019.
4. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations) under the Council’s Code of Conduct.
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
5. Public Spaces Protection Orders – Dog Controls – Cabinet: 18th March, 2019.
[View Supplementary Information]
6. Barry Town Centre Summit – Cabinet: 18th February, 2019.
7. *** Proposed Parking Management Policy 2019/20 – Cabinet: 18th March, 2019.
[View Supplementary Information (1) (2)]
8. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
9. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
28th March, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of
Mr. G. Davies, Tel: Barry (01446) 709249
To the Members of the Environment and Regeneration Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor V.J. Bailey;
Councillors: A.R.T. Davies, Mrs. P. Drake, V.P. Driscoll, S.T. Edwards, G. John, N. Moore, A.R. Robertson, S. Sivagnanam and S.T. Wiliam.