YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 17TH SEPTEMBER, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th July, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Frail Older Persons Pathway and Future of the Sam Davies Ward at Barry Hospital: Abigail Harris, Cardiff and Vale Health Board.
5. Annual Corporate Safeguarding Report: 2018/19 – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
6. Reshaping Services – Daytime Opportunities for Older People – Cabinet: 29th July, 2019.
Report of the Director of Social Services –
7. Children and Young People Services Annual Placement Review.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
8. The Vale of Glamorgan Leisure Strategy.
Report of the Managing Director –
9. 1st Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
10. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
10th September, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas