YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 15th October, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
4. Draft Vale of Glamorgan Council Corporate Plan 2020-25 – Cabinet: 21st October, 2019.
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
5. Vale, Valleys and Cardiff Adoption Collaborative Annual Report 2018-19.
6. Development of a Locality Model of Community Mental Health Provision across the Vale of Glamorgan.
7. The Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Integrated Family Support Team Annual Report 2018-19.
8. Reshaping Services – Day Time Opportunities for Older People.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
9. Wales Audit Office Follow up Review: Delivering with Less – Environmental Health Services (Vale of Glamorgan).
Report of the Managing Director –
10. 2nd Quarter Scrutiny Decision Tracking of Recommendations and Updated Work Programme Schedule 2019/20.
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
5th November, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas