YOU CAN ASK FOR THIS DOCUMENT IN OTHER FORMATS.
FOR EXAMPLE: IN A LARGER FONT, ON DIFFERENT COLOUR PAPER
Notice of Meeting HEALTHY LIVING AND SOCIAL CARE SCRUTINY COMMITTEE
Date and time
of Meeting TUESDAY, 15TH OCTOBER, 2019 AT 5.00 P.M.
Venue COUNCIL CHAMBER, CIVIC OFFICES
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 17th September, 2019.
3. To receive declarations of interest (including whipping declarations).
(Note: Members seeking advice on this item are asked to contact the Monitoring Officer at least 48 hours before the meeting.)
Reports of the Director of Social Services –
4. Revenue and Capital Monitoring for the Period 1st April to 31st August, 2019.
5. Proposed Corporate Strategy for Children Who Need Care and Support 2019-23.
Report of the Director of Environment and Housing –
6. Play Sufficiency Assessment and Action Plan.
Reports of the Director of Social Services -
7. Citizen Engagement Annual Report 2018/19.
8. Annual Social Services Representations and Complaints Report 2018/2019.
9. Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS).
10. Quarter 1 2019/20 Performance Report: An Active and Healthy Vale.
(Members are reminded to inform the Democratic and Scrutiny Services Section by no later than 12 noon on the day of the meeting if they require officer attendance for Performance Monitoring.)
11. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part I).
THE PUBLIC AND PRESS MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM THE MEETING DURING CONSIDERATION OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 100A(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
12. Any items which the Chairman has decided are urgent (Part II).
8th October, 2019
A version of this Agenda is also available in Welsh
Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985. Inspection of background papers in the first instance, enquiries should be made of Amy Rudman, Tel: (01446) 709855
To All Members of the Healthy Living and Social Care Scrutiny Committee
Chairman: Councillor Mrs. R. Nugent-Finn;
Vice Chairman: Councillor N.C. Thomas;
Councillors: Ms. J. Aviet, Mrs. J.E. Charles, O. Griffiths, S.J. Griffiths, T.H. Jarvie, K.P. Mahoney, R.A. Penrose and J.W. Thomas